Whether you’re an established author or just beginning your literary journey, you no doubt know the ups and downs of the publishing world. We do too. That’s why we’re dedicated to smoothing out the rough spots for our authors while providing the very best in books for an ever-growing readership.
What can you expect when you sign with Wordsmiths, Ink?
- Professional editing, cover design, formatting, and marketing of your book
- Promotional assistance pre and post-publication
- Social Media promotion via Twitter, Facebook, IG and Pinterest
- Worldwide distribution of your book
- Collaboration/assistance with your website
- Inclusion in our monthly newsletter and Facebook marketing/promotion page
- Royalties paid monthly
Because we are committed to providing our authors with the best support and visibility possible, for the foreseeable future we will be accepting a total of only 50 manuscripts per year in the following genres:
- Contemporary Fiction
- Adult Fiction
- Children’s Books
- Crime & Thrillers
- Science Fiction
If you have a manuscript that doesn’t fit into one of the above categories, please feel free to email us at [email protected] and tell us about it. This email may also be used to clarify questions on the following Submission Guidelines.
- All manuscripts submitted must be complete and not works in progress;
- If you are submitting to multiple publishers, please be kind enough to let us know in the body of your cover letter;
- Please note that we will not consider manuscripts which include defamatory language toward any race or group, incest, rape, pedophilia, bestiality, excessive violence or death in the context of a sex scene, excretory content;
- Manuscripts must be in .doc, .docx or .rtf format using Times New Roman 12 pt. font;
- Please include a cover letter including the following information:
- Author’s real name
- Pen name if applicable
- Author’s mailing address and telephone number
- Author’s email address
- A synopsis of your manuscript in 500 words or less
- A signed declaration that the work is an original manuscript and not currently under contract. For authors who hold exclusive rights to a previously published work who wish to republish with Wordsmiths, Ink, please include proof of exclusivity.
Please allow us thirty (30) days to respond to your submission. In the event your manuscript is accepted, you will be provided with a contract for review.